• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Where can I find templates for StarCraft Shuttles?

Hello All -

I have a subscription to Pro Vehicle Outlines and occasionally buy a template from The Bad Wrap, but neither place has templates for a StarCraft Shuttle - I have a customer who needs me to wrap the following in the next week (and I can't find a template for any of them):

Shuttle 1: 2016 StarCraft Starlight- 14 passenger
Shuttle 2: 2016 StarCraft AllStar- 25 passenger
Shuttle 2b: 2019 StarCraft Allstar 25 passenger.
Shuttle 3: 2018 StarCraft Allstar- 25 passenger shuttle
Shuttle 4: 2015 StarCraft Allstar (ADA)- 20 passenger

If anyone can point me in the direction of a site with templates for StarCraft shuttles it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

DSGI

rjssigns

I think you're stuck making your own templates. I work with another shop and that's how they supplied the dims.

Hello All -

Just wanted to let you know I contacted the manufacturer (StarCraft buses) and they sent me drawings, I'll be making templates in Illustrator from their drawings and post them here for anyone to use in the future. The guy at StarCraft was incredibly helpful, it was a nice surprise!

Thanks!

chartle

Hello All -

Just wanted to let you know I contacted the manufacturer (StarCraft buses) and they sent me drawings, I'll be making templates in Illustrator from their drawings and post them here for anyone to use in the future. The guy at StarCraft was incredibly helpful, it was a nice surprise!

Thanks!

Was just about post this tip. I'm working on a wrap for a shuttle right now and we asked the company that sold us the buses for it. We got a vector PDF.

atlevy

Hello All -

Thanks!
Hi there! Just came across your post on my search for this Ford Allstar Bus (linked) - I'm helping design the wrap for a non-profit and would love to use your AI files if so!

Many thanks!

Alison

jcskikus

Owner, Designer & Installer
Too bad he couldn't send you the drawings in DWG format as you can play with those in AI, Corel, or Flexi without a redraw.

jfiscus

Rap Master
Here you go -

There might be a few more in the post/thread.
It seems like there are a TON of variations on these things so take a few measurements and adjust one of those as needed.