• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

WHERE DID MY BLACK GO PrismJetXtra

MITCHATEXOTIC

I am going crazier.I can print a black square but my registration marks are gone(flexi-pro 8).I tried printing colorbands are the software sends them.I may have reset some of the controls where they say cmyk-k or something similar under menu-function::thankyou: kcmy......does any one have the default values for this menu THANKS IN ADVANCE

Compilla

Do a nozzle check and you'll find the answer to your question.

I bet you a 12pack of Corona, that K it is not firing...:peace!:

MITCHATEXOTIC

I,ll buy you a beer just for trying.The k is not firing but why.Cleaning done lines unclogged, even did a fill, what a waste of ink........Patience about done.I run this thing 4 or 5 times a month and this job was for about 5 labels....what a waste.

Steve C.

Check your black cartridge to be sure it has ink. Sometimes the tab will
stick... if it does you will not receive a message that the cart is empty.

MITCHATEXOTIC

wOW NOW NO PRINT AT ALL

Any techs in central Florida?Anybody from S/W that cares?Anybody from Fel---- that wants some ada boys?Anybody know where Nano is?Anybody ever receive a defective capping station from CMYKPARTS.com?the later to support my crazy idea.HELP

MITCHATEXOTIC

does it need that

I'll give you a 12 pack for your Printer...

:popcorn:
My printer is fu---- up enough already I don't think it needs any more to drink, but I am sure it appreciates the offer.....Hey MOSH did you get that......on a serious note a twelve pack for two in Italy for a week and its a deal.

Compilla

Sorry to hear that,

Are you getting ink flow to the waste tank when yo do a cleaning ?

Can you manually pull ink through the lines?

luggnut

i changed out my capping station once and it took a while to ink back in the lines... i had to pull with a syringe on each of the lines going to the head then pull from the capping station.. took me a while and i learned alot about these things. make sure you have ink in the cartridges and with the cover off make sure you see ink in the feed lines... i could see a couple of mine were completely dry. so i unhooked the line from the damper and pull ink till the lines were full.

good luck it really sucked for me to be down too.

MITCHATEXOTIC

no ink flow thru waste tube now.....if I use a syringe during a cleaning I can draw ink thru capping station.At one point I would loose magenta and need to irrigate lines and then pool ink thru and magenta would come back.I am not really sure how long K hasn't been printing due to the dark grey I was getting with cmy.When Nano was last here he changed the capping station and the pimp but he commented on the quality of the capping station as I tpe this I think to myself could it be the pump also.:thankyou:

Compilla

Is there any ink on the dampers?

How long ago did nano replace this parts?

Did he used original parts or Chinese parts??

An OEM Maintenance Station could be the answer to your dilemma...

MITCHATEXOTIC

Oem may be the way

After checking my p.m. OEM may be the best choice .so now I am looking for an OEM supplies.I will need a capping station and a pump.Any strong leads.It is now time for me to drink.No I am not driving nor am I carrying any guns I am DRINKIN.Thanks so much so far board sometimes this place is like visiting the doctor...THANK YOU