• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Where do you find a..........................

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I was at a luncheon today and someone came up to me and asked how much for 30 signs, like you'd put in a lawn ?? After a few questions and non-helpful answers back, he finally said, well, you know...... the kind of frame 'Certa Pro' uses for their signs. They're 'L' shaped, but upside down. They look better than the traditional metal frames realtors use and they certainly look better than those puny wire stake frames.

I got back to the office and googled just about every frame type and found nothing like he described. I googled Certa Pro to no avail.

• Is there such a stand for setting into the ground without digging it in which will hold an 18" x 24"..... 2-sided sign ?? And if so, where ?? :help

thanks.......... Gino

petepaz

luxury yard sign?
i think this is what they meant but i have no idea what certa pro is

Attachments

• Luxury-Yard-Signs.jpg
    Luxury-Yard-Signs.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 71

petepaz

i would say either one of the above meets their description. just depends on how much money they want to spend

Locals Find!

Gino, I don't know if this will be helpful to your or not but Rocket Sign Supply in North Fort Myers Florida sells them. Don't get them mixed up with the other rocket sign supply in Alabama they have the same name but two different lines.