• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Where do you get this banner stand?

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
DyvGzcJVAAA2a1B.jpg

mkmie

Lost Soul
Just looked at one on B2signs. 8' x 8' $120. Look underStep and Repeat Backdrop, not banner stands.

unclebun

Almost everybody that does fabric banners or trade show displays does those too. Creative Banner/Showdown Displays & Discount Marketing Products are a couple I have bookmarked.

bannertime

B2 has one of the nicest stands available. I honestly don't know how they sell it so cheap. I think the only stand that's better is the Testrite and that thing is like $250 just for the stand.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
B2 has one of the nicest stands available. I honestly don't know how they sell it so cheap. I think the only stand that's better is the Testrite and that thing is like $250 just for the stand.

Yea I was kinda shocked it was $120 and wondering how flimsy it was.

Oh well, I called the customer and made the bid... we'll see.

henryz

It's pretty sturdy for indoor but might want to weight it down out door. I've used B2 for years and never had any big issues and ones I had they didn't hesitate to reprint and ship. A+ service and price!

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
It's pretty sturdy for indoor but might want to weight it down out door. I've used B2 for years and never had any big issues and ones I had they didn't hesitate to reprint and ship. A+ service and price!

Thanks,

BTW, you guys are on the ball when it comes to quality and giving an installer everything he needs to get the job done! I did an install for you all last week and was impressed with the whole process... most folks don't care what the installer has to deal with in the field but you guys were very detailed and complete.

BALLPARK

We have ordered many of the B2sign versions. Great price and quality. Just make sure you do not use PMS colors. They only print CMYK files for color codes. It's the best price and quality that we have found for that version.