• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Where do you order your Heat Transfers for Dark Shirts?

toleson1

I have a request from one of our customers to put a full color heat transfer on a dark charcoal shirt. The graphic has white in it along with some blue text being outlined in white. I have done light shirts in house and have the material here to do them but the customer insists on the Charcoal colored shirt, which I don't have any material for dark clothing in stock. So I thought I would try ordering them printed and just press them on when they came in and save myself the trial and error. Does anyone have any suggestions where I can order these printed and ready to press on? Has anyone had any luck with this?

Thanks a million for any help or suggestions.
Troy

toleson1

We have use our HP5500 with UV Pigment inks on T-Printz Light for light shirts and it worked great.

Our current order is for just a few shirts so I thought I would just send the design in to some one who prints transfers for dark colors, have them ship us the prints and we would press them on in house. However I am not stuck on that. I will give anything a try if someone has another suggestion.

Thanks for any help!
Troy