• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Where to buy my blanks, stakes, etc?

ptegolf

I hope this is the right subforum for this, if not please move it!

I am trying to find aluminum sign blanks in different sizes (nothing over 24") and google just gives me retail shops, I need wholesale pricing. I also would like to find stakes for these signs. Here is an image of something similar to what I want to do: http://wittek.com/PDFs.aspx?Links=94-95, 115, 134-135, 47p, 157-158p, 162-164p

The very first page that opens, the lexan signs. They are selling these finished for $15!

I also need stakes and corrugated plastic, clear lexan, etc. Where does everyone buy their supplies like this from?
Do I need to buy these sheets as giant sheets and cut them myself? I'd prefer obviously to buy like 100 4x6, 100 5x7, etc.

Thanks in advance!

SameDay Signs

I suggest Tubelit I believe they are in your area and they wil have the cheapest prices & I know this from buying from all of those guys on a weekly basis.

What does the pte stand for? pro tour enhancement? are you the same guys in sc that do awnings and such for pga events?

Mosh

Grimco, I get 4x8 sheets and shear them myself to the size I need. I get 20-40
sheets a time so I get a pretty good price (I think the last I got was $36 for .040)

Pat Whatley

The very first page that opens, the lexan signs. They are selling these finished for $15!

Two colors, reverse printed on 1/4" lexan with rounded corners, and stakes? I hope you're not thinking that price is high.

They'll last for 20 years (unlike aluminum), they'll maintain their color (unlike aluminum) and they'll take a hell of a beating (unlike aluminum).

Freese

If/when I order blanks and stakes, I get it from Grimco....pretty good price and a delivery truck

ptegolf

I suggest Tubelit I believe they are in your area and they wil have the cheapest prices & I know this from buying from all of those guys on a weekly basis.

What does the pte stand for? pro tour enhancement? are you the same guys in sc that do awnings and such for pga events?

Professional Tournament Enhancements, and we are out of Orlando, and we do the table covers, umbrellas, and other items for the pga events, but not the giant awnings. Is there another company out there that ripped off our name and is doing them? Wouldn't be the first time ha, people are starting to try to copy everything we do.

ptegolf

Grimco, I get 4x8 sheets and shear them myself to the size I need. I get 20-40
sheets a time so I get a pretty good price (I think the last I got was $36 for .040)

When I log in, it says the 4'x8' sheets @ 0.40 are $61 + shipping. What do you use to cut them?

Two colors, reverse printed on 1/4" lexan with rounded corners, and stakes? I hope you're not thinking that price is high.

They'll last for 20 years (unlike aluminum), they'll maintain their color (unlike aluminum) and they'll take a hell of a beating (unlike aluminum).

No no, I was saying that's cheap. I feel like I could barely make them for that price!

Thanks for the suggestions on the websites everyone, I guess I'll have to use Grimco pricing, but I have a feeling that their pricing is more like retail and allows no room for markup.

Freese

When I log in, it says the 4'x8' sheets @ 0.40 are $61 + shipping. What do you use to cut them?

Depends on what you need them cut down to. sometimes if it's one or two simple cuts, they have a saw at their warehouses they cut stuff down to custom sizes

DizzyMarkus

Problem I have with thm is try and order a few different size blanks. They end u charging 3 different shipping charges for different locations :0(

Markus

OlsonSigns601

I'm not sure what prices you get in Orlando, but my NGlantz Price is $49.34 for 1 sheet of .40 White Aluminum. (Doesn't seem to matter how many I put in my cart)

Why I use NGlantz:

1. Service - We've been dealing with them since since the early 80's and they've never let us down and they have always worked with and can answer questions.

2. Delivery - We get deliveries twice a week.

3. Price Matching - Anyone will match a competitors price. I've had Fellers Match NGlantz and NGlatz Match Fellers but it comes down to service and how soon I can have it.

We've haven't used Grimco much because we just prefer to have one supplier for what we need and not have to deal with price match BS.

Personally never had a problem but there is that thread that just don't die.

SameDay Signs

PTE you are who I thought....i do signs for Bobby Pollitf at Seneca Hills in the town I live in and I believe he works with you guys or something... As far as aluminum blanks that are 18x24 040 I just bought t Nhem from tubelite today for $4.95 ea and there are discounts for quantities