• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Where to purchase Race Car Templates.

JFP Studios

I need to find some race car templates. A sprint Car and a Late Model. Does anyone know where I can purchase Race Car templates like the ones I purchased from Pro Vehicle Outlines?

Thank you for any help.

dhamlett15

Read the notice at the top of the page. These templates are not for sale.

Notice: All Images below are owned, copyrighted and controlled by High Speed Autographics / iHotRod.com. These image are not to be used in any way, other than the specific use by iHotRod.com customers, for use of measurement size verification. At no time should these images be used for anything other than the specific intended use. All rights resevered 2010.

Fivestar bodies has pdf templates http://www.fivestarbodies.com/index.php?p=page&page_id=downloads#graphics
They are a little out of date but will work.

CS-SignSupply-TT

Protecting the industry!

Read the notice at the top of the page. These templates are not for sale.

Notice: All Images below are owned, copyrighted and controlled by High Speed Autographics / iHotRod.com. These image are not to be used in any way, other than the specific use by iHotRod.com customers, for use of measurement size verification. At no time should these images be used for anything other than the specific intended use. All rights resevered 2010.

Fivestar bodies has pdf templates http://www.fivestarbodies.com/index.php?p=page&page_id=downloads#graphics
They are a little out of date but will work.

GREAT CATCH! :goodpost: :design:

10sacer

All the decal guys around here - and this is NASCAR central - usually do their own measuring and templates and keep them as closely guarded secrets.

CS-SignSupply-TT

NASCAR SECRETS...heh!heh!heh!

All the decal guys around here - and this is NASCAR central - usually do their own measuring and templates and keep them as closely guarded secrets.

In NASCAR, one man's secret is another man's spy. It's never a secret for long. Besides, NASCAR has a "...rule book..." the teams abide by :thumb: