• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Which place is this?

MartinJones

So I cant remember what company i bought some banners from a few years ago.....i only remember when you went to their website it said "WHOLESALE ONLY"....Im hoping they are still around.....does this ring a bell for anyone? Thanx Martin

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Elwood..... you need to have a Merchant Membership to be able to hawk your wares in this place. Otherwise, you are stepping on all the toes of those who have gone through the proper channels in order to do so.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
So, why not delete your post until you join properly ?? All of it. And remove your signature as such, too.

Hard to believe that after 11 years, you'd do this sorta thing.

Sorry once again, I could not find a way to totally delete the post. So I reformatted and removed the text.

I am a new member, only joined since Nov 10, 2020.

Sorry again. I meant no harm.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
My mistake, I thought it said 2010. Anyway, go up to the 'Paid Memberships' and look around. Then, you can do whatever you want to advertise, I think.