• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

which side are the plug ins on l l25500

ProWraps

i have to wire my print room for the 4 220 plugs fast before our two printers get here.

i want to make sure i get the boxes correctly on the wall/s for the printers.

and anyone with one of these tell me when you are looking at the front of the printer which sides the plug-ins are on?

TIA.

Smacka

i have to wire my print room for the 4 220 plugs fast before our two printers get here.

and anyone with one of these tell me when you are looking at the front of the printer which sides the plug-ins are on?

TIA.

Why do you need 4 220's" Are you getting 2 printers?

ProWraps

yes. should both be here tuesday according to my rep. god im screwed. my landlords "electrician" has decided to take a 2 week excursion. im thinking burning man, or a herorin overdose.

looks like i need to call in the experts.

HulkSmash

yes. should both be here tuesday according to my rep. god im screwed. my landlords "electrician" has decided to take a 2 week excursion. im thinking burning man, or a herorin overdose.

looks like i need to call in the experts.

the cords are like 24 feet too. No sarcasm.

OR 16.. one of the two.

ProWraps

rofl. 16 or 24, i seriously need to know! for ****s sake, i need to know. bro. you never called me. i hate you.

iSign

rofl. 16 or 24, i seriously need to know! for ****s sake, i need to know. bro. you never called me. i hate you.

good thing the classifieds weren't any more conspicuous these past weeks, or you might have been needing that electrician even sooner :Big Laugh

Suz

TIA.

My plugs are in the center behind the machine as well.

Here is a site preparation document that HP makes available. Iti goes into detail about the site preparation needed for the HP L25500 (attached). It contains everything you ever wanted to know about the printer's requirements.

Attachments

• L25500_Site_Preparation_Guide.pdf
    611.6 KB · Views: 138
Last edited: