• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

White Dry Erase

Billct2

I'm looking for 48" white dry erase adhesive back vinyl. Doesn't have to be printable, we are just applying it as is to walls. I've been looking online and most of what I'm finding aren't brands I'm used to. I want it to be really good quality to last as long as possible and be fairly easy to install. The wall are painted drywall/plaster and fairly flat.
Thanks for any suggestions/experience.

bigben

We do tons of this. I've tried almost all of them. My favorite one is drytac, but it's a 60in roll. It cut very easy with a vinyl cutter and very easy to install. I've got customers that install 60in high X 120in long piece themself without any problem. I've just done a 60in high X 25ft long piece all by myself last week.

flyplainsdrifta

what kind of longevity were you looking for out of the de wall? we do a lot of stuff with either seal anti graffiti or vandal guards anti graffiti and our clients love the stuff. hardly any ghosting for quite a while.

Billct2

I'd like it to last many years. It's interior use, and I've had good results with dry erase
laminate for the same client. But in this case they just want what dry erase applied to the wall around the whole perimeter of the room.
So I'd rather use a white dry erase material instead of having to laminate some white vinyl then apply.

Billct2

We do tons of this. I've tried almost all of them. My favorite one is drytac, but it's a 60in roll. It cut very easy with a vinyl cutter and very easy to install. I've got customers that install 60in high X 120in long piece themself without any problem. I've just done a 60in high X 25ft long piece all by myself last week.
This looks like a great material, but in 60" it's only available in 150' rolls.... I only need 10yds

bigben

On my wall, I use RTape EZ Erase Dry Erase Vinyl

I was using rtape before the drytac. The problem with the rtape is if you have a crease in the material it never come back and the material is about 3 times the price of the drytac.

This looks like a great material, but in 60" it's only available in 150' rolls.... I only need 10yds

If I was in the US, I would sell you the quantity you need. Maybe contact your vendor if they would have a customer willing to sell you the quantity you need?

Billct2

I talked to Drytac and there are no designated resellers for my area, so Ii can buy it direct. I asked them for a reseller anywhere and they gave me one, but they also only sell 50 yards. I did find a few other brands.... but then my client threw me a curve. They want to know if they can get it mag receptive too! So I've looked at that stuf and its frigging pricey, and even the ones that are adhesive back they recommend also using contact cement.