• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

White halo box around shaddows

Rob_maxgrafix

Ok, keep the laughter to a minimum please.

New to the world of printing. Small shop just bought a new BN-20, been playing with it and printing for a week, no issues at all. small decal runs of 50 or so, not a problem.

first thing this morning, I was trying to print off some 18x24 full color prints to go on some coroplast, and I noticed this white halo box showing up around all the text that has a drop shadow. I printed images just yesterday with drop shadows, no problem. the box doesn't appear in the versaworks preview so I'm a bit puzzled

just some background, I'm working in illustrator CS5, saving the files as eps. then importing to versaworks.

Attachments

• white halo.jpg
    white halo.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 50

Rob_maxgrafix

:doh:

yea, forgot that illy is set to 75% vector/raster by default, and i was instructed to change that by the tech that set us up. *insert foot into mouth*

thanks for the speedy reply