• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Who did this sign?

royster13

From NC.....

Attachments

• shcool.jpg
    shcool.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 66

AUTO-FX

a guy i worked with 20 years ago told me his story about standing up on a ladder all day long HAND CUTTING vinyl on an illuminated sign face only to climb down, stand back and discover he had cut "GEENFIELD" instead of "GREENFIELD"
now if that doesnt drive you to :beer ........

Mosh

I once goldleafed a Fire truck. They liked how the tail on the "Q" in resque looked...

OldPaint

i do it all the time..............not unusual for me to invert a phone number. i tell the one about a D.A.V. sign in did here in pcola. i painted it, and was for a freind, so it wasnt a big money deal. he put the sign up before IVAN. 3-4 years later the local news was doing piece on the D.A.V. and showed up at this one with a flim crew. naturally they are gona take a frame or two on the sign.!!!! wellllllll........in all those years no one every noticed what one of the TV crew did..............i painted out DISABLED AMERICAN VETERANS, at 8-10" tall letters..................only problem was i forgot to paint the 2nd E!!!!! i had......... V-E-T-R-A-N-S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!