• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Who wants an invitation to Google Plus?

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
I already have it ... seems decent enough, the friend circle will be good. Not really too impressed with it yet ... if they can incorperate the google chat, calendars, documents and of course gmail all into it ... i might just drop facebook. Personally I'm not cool with the android app just uploading ALL my photos and video i take to g+ ... but i'm not worried about it .. i can turn it off if I want to.

mikey-Oh

Personally I'm not cool with the android app just uploading ALL my photos and video i take to g+ ... but i'm not worried about it .. i can turn it off if I want to.

Weird, I just took a few photos of my cat and it upload every single one of them. Apparently the public cannot see them, until I select which ones to share. Still might hamper my sexting ventures :Big Laugh

Anyone care to acquaint or friend on G+, feel free to find Mikey Bloodbath

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
Weird, I just took a few photos of my cat and it upload every single one of them. Apparently the public cannot see them, until I select which ones to share. Still might hamper my sexting ventures :Big Laugh

Anyone care to acquaint or friend on G+, feel free to find Mikey Bloodbath

You can prevent it from uploading straight to G+ by going into the options and turning the instant upload off. When it's reinstated it won't auto upload what was previously taken ... unless you tell it to go back and see what wasn't uploaded and to upload it.

Jon Aston

Last Call

I figured I would bump this post once, just to make sure that anyone who wants an invite to Google+ gets one...

Once again, please post your gmail address below, and you can leave off the "@gmail.com" part.