• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wholesale Printing Company OR ???

apgraphics

Being new to the sign business is it wise to spend a fortune on a large format printer or use a company such as xxx.com ??? It seems that if the only charge me 50cents a square foot for prints why would I go out and spends $1000's on a printer. Please let me know your opinions. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

Locals Find!

I bought stuff that only cost $0.99 a square foot and lost a good client over it. I don't trust anyone anymore that prices that cheap wholesale or not.

anotherdog

the 50 cents and dollar a foot print wholesalers are the reason they add "billboard" mode into "made in china" printers. Complete crap substrate printed badly in bulk.

Great if you only want to do business with a customer just the one time.

Being new to the sign business is it wise to spend a fortune on a large format printer or use a company such as xxx.com ??? It seems that if the only charge me 50cents a square foot for prints why would I go out and spends $1000's on a printer. Please let me know your opinions. Thanks!

There are alot of great wholesalers out there. However what you pay is what you get.. you pay 50cents you get 50cents worth of quality. And buying a large format printer is expensive.. I would stick to getting a solid roll to roll printer. My suggestion is a Roland printer, print/cut 8 color.. and finding a good wholesaler out there that is reliable, and good nature. There are a ton of "wholesalers" out there.. that are willing to give you crap.. the trick is finding a good one. I believe that the love that you put into the business is what you will get out of it. And when you find one that you can rely on for all your needs.

Dana
JFP

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Yowsa.... the dude's been banned. He musta given too much lip.

Play with fire and ye shall reap a hot a$$........ while being smacked out da door.