• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Who's going to ISA Atlanta May 4-6 2022?

OzarkDigital

I went to the ISA in 2019 (Orlando) and it was fantastic. In 2020 and 2021 the ISA was virtual only.

The 2022 ISA show in Atlanta is at www.SignEXPo_Org/sweet (for free tickets if you register early)

I was very lucky to have been invited to a very special "secret suite" by HP across the street at a huge hotel ballroom where they setup a 20,000SF showroom with two HP-2000R Flatbed printers (functioning production models) and a continuous display wall showing all their printed samples that had 6-8 scenes (an office, a retail shop, a factory, a living room, a bedroom, etc.) that was freeeaking stunning.

We were able, in small groups of 40 people per session, to "rest our elbows" on the working 2000R's while they were printing and they let us load the media in the back and walk all around the printer. It was the most well done VIP suite I'd ever been to. The rumor was they got signed contracts on 105 printers during the three day ISA VIP Suite. They were selling for $215K each per the sales proposal contract the shoved under my nose (at my request).

The HP "Secret VIP Suite" was a strategic and tactical win ... it was psychological stunning win ... running printers, printed sample display, and a VIP Treatment venue ... they signed a boatload of orders!

Post a reply here if you're going to Atlanta for ISA in May and maybe some of us can get together and grab dinner !!!

Attachments

• ISA Show 2022 May Atlanta.jpg
    ISA Show 2022 May Atlanta.jpg
    877.7 KB · Views: 338

OzarkDigital

Just booked my air and hotel ... see you guys in Atlanta! Lemme know if you're going this year ... first in person year since 2019!

MJ-507

Master of my domain.
I'm looking forward to the show - and seeing everyone who is attending walk by a beautiful 25' tall monolith - or Iconic Element as it's described by the designer - we just fabricated and installed at the World Congress Center.

Craig Keller

I went to the ISA in 2019 (Orlando) and it was fantastic. In 2020 and 2021 the ISA was virtual only.

The 2022 ISA show in Atlanta is at www.SignEXPo_Org/sweet (for free tickets if you register early)

I was very lucky to have been invited to a very special "secret suite" by HP across the street at a huge hotel ballroom where they setup a 20,000SF showroom with two HP-2000R Flatbed printers (functioning production models) and a continuous display wall showing all their printed samples that had 6-8 scenes (an office, a retail shop, a factory, a living room, a bedroom, etc.) that was freeeaking stunning.

We were able, in small groups of 40 people per session, to "rest our elbows" on the working 2000R's while they were printing and they let us load the media in the back and walk all around the printer. It was the most well done VIP suite I'd ever been to. The rumor was they got signed contracts on 105 printers during the three day ISA VIP Suite. They were selling for $215K each per the sales proposal contract the shoved under my nose (at my request).

The HP "Secret VIP Suite" was a strategic and tactical win ... it was psychological stunning win ... running printers, printed sample display, and a VIP Treatment venue ... they signed a boatload of orders!

Post a reply here if you're going to Atlanta for ISA in May and maybe some of us can get together and grab dinner !!!
anyone have a code from a vendor?

Raum Divarco

General Manager CUTWORX USA / Amcad & Graphics
Our team will be going to the show and we look forward to getting back together with everyone.
if anyone else needs a code:
International Sign Association EXPO® 2022
CUTWORX USA Booth#4631
For a free Badge enter Promo Code: 10094