• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question Why are all my prints starting to have a reddish look to the faces I print?

dasigndr

Premium Subscriber
Why are all my prints starting to have a reddish look to the faces I print?
Printing on my HP FB750, inside signage Plus setting.
printing on 4mm white coroplast.
I adjust the color, hue and reddish issue in photoshop and it looks good in my file but when I print...it is reddish!
20200826_143416.jpg

Christian @ 2CT Media

It might be time to linearize or reprofile your modes. HP is notorious, of late, for their UV inks to have color shifts and I have a feeling that is what's causing this. But, you may also want to check that your display profile and your output profiles are the same or similar, along with your intent. If those are not playing nice and your intent is not set up right it may cause your colors to shift inappropriately from expectations.

dasigndr

Premium Subscriber
It might be time to linearize or reprofile your modes. HP is notorious, of late, for their UV inks to have color shifts and I have a feeling that is what's causing this. But, you may also want to check that your display profile and your output profiles are the same or similar, along with your intent. If those are not playing nice and your intent is not set up right it may cause your colors to shift inappropriately from expectations.
How do I linearize or reprofile my modes?
How do I....check that your display profile and your output profiles are the same or similar, along with your intent.??

dasigndr

Premium Subscriber
Give these guys a call or email Grafx Network www.grafxnetwork.com.
I'm pretty sure they could tell you whats wrong.
My Roland was printing greys with a green tint to them and they fixed it.
Really good people to work with....

are they in Canada? or just the USA?

I just had a tech in who says my light cyan head is not firing so he changed the print mode to CMYK as oppose to CMYKcm.
It seems to have helped. Need to print m,ore to see. He also thinks I may have some bad inks. Even though they are still well within warranty time period.
He is checking with HP about inks and will let me know.