• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Widow selling GERBER GS15 & other Equipment

Crowsgirl

My husband had a small sign business but had to quit due to health reasons 5 years ago. I am now trying to sell some of the equipment but cannot seem to get enough information off of the internet to know how to price used equipment that is used but likely in good working order. Please help.! I'm in the Indianapolis area.

GERBER GS15 Plus
Graphtec FC4100-75
Various sprocketed vinyls and other 50ys rolls of vinyl

Asking for your input. You can also reach me at crowsgirl63@hotmail.com

Attachments

• GERBER1.jpg
    GERBER1.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 401
  • GERBER2.jpg
    GERBER2.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 354
  • Graphtec1.jpg
    Graphtec1.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 372

karst41

The Graphtec is a very old plotter as is the Gerber.
They were also the best cutters on the market at the time.

You might get $200 - $400 on CL or Facebook Market Place.
Package the Software with it.

Do NOT Give away the Computer. It contains your late husbands Art and layout files.
These files take a lot of time to create.

Crowsgirl

The Graphtec is a very old plotter as is the Gerber.
They were also the best cutters on the market at the time.

You might get $200 - $400 on CL or Facebook Market Place.
Package the Software with it.

Do NOT Give away the Computer. It contains your late husbands Art and layout files.
These files take a lot of time to create.
Thank you! I appreciate your insight on holding on to the computer!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Reach out to Fred Weiss. He is a Merchant Member on here and is about the best source for Gerber anything information. You'll find him lurking in the fonts & typography section.

Mike's Signs

My husband had a small sign business but had to quit due to health reasons 5 years ago. I am now trying to sell some of the equipment but cannot seem to get enough information off of the internet to know how to price used equipment that is used but likely in good working order. Please help.! I'm in the Indianapolis area.

GERBER GS15 Plus
Graphtec FC4100-75
Various sprocketed vinyls and other 50ys rolls of vinyl

Asking for your input. You can also reach me at crowsgirl63@hotmail.com
If this unit is still available I am interested in purchasing. please reply Mike's sIGNS