• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Window border LED's

signlords

Does anybody have a good supplier for those stupid window border LED's? The ones that snap into the little tracks. We have a supplier, that is actually UL listed, but its direct from china. Shipping is slow and pricey.

ams

Can you show a photo example? Do you mean the ones that give the look of neon?

signlords

Sorry I suppose that would have helped lol. Not the faux neon, the ones like this:
LED-LIGHTING-INSTALLERS-FORT-MYERS-5.jpg

Brandon708

I hate those so much I wouldn't even sell them. It looks so cheap and tacky. Just my opinion.

From what I understand they can be any strip of leds. Most common is a 3 diode light. As for the channel they use. I've seen them installed with the plastic strips that are used for drywall corners.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
You can tell a ghetto area when there are check cashing stores, vapor stores, pawn shops, and oh yea...gas stations with those ugly window LEDs.

ChicagoGraphics

Does anybody have a good supplier for those stupid window border LED's? The ones that snap into the little tracks. We have a supplier, that is actually UL listed, but its direct from china. Shipping is slow and pricey.
Have the company ship them by dhl, shouldn't cost that much