• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions window graphics for office

Val47

A translucent might work? any suggestions on which one would work best? I have an HP latex printer I'm working with.
I agree that it looks like a translucent vinyl (not transparent) thus the sort of frosted look. We do these all the time, but on echo solvent printers. I'll have to look, but lately (since we do these all the time as well) we've been using briteline (cant call up specific which though). Usually the removable persuasion, since a lot of the graphics we do like this are temporary. Sorry I can't be more specific with the actual "which" translucent material. ...until monday.

RaymondGalla

Wow, that looks really cool. I recently ordered the same thing to my office.
Also, I thoroughly researched the materials to find out which ones will suit my needs best. After the material was selected, I started looking for the companies that offer furniture made of the chosen material. Coincidently, my friend was choosing office furniture for his company here https://furnicraft-ae.com/ and saw what I needed in one of the sections. I ordered one set consisting of a table and 6 chairs because the old ones were already in bad shape. As a result, after hanging new curtains on the windows and finding a perfect place for the new furniture, my home office started looking stylish and comfy, just the way I wanted.

Last edited: