• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Window perf + UV print

10sacer

Printed several large 42x61 inch panels with Clear Focus window perf on our UV printer and the ink that has dried in the "holes" is not releasing when we peel the backer off. Short of spending hours blowing out the holes with an air gun, anyone got any suggestions on how to get the negative holes cleared so the perf views properly.

Thanks

h82loose

Cant help with this job. They do have perf for UV. Has layer between liner and vinyl to allow ink through holes. I have not tried it but saw it at ISA. Asian material

MikePro

yeah, don't print on perf with UV.... print your artwork on clear with the perf. pattern subtracted from the image

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
You can use my perf, it has a double release liner so the ink will not stay in the holes. Its only $0.41 a sq.ft also. I had this made just for that reason.

10sacer

Big Fish - please PM me with that material info.

FYI - i took a pressure washer to it on really low setting with a fan pattern and it knocked out all the fill ins.