• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

window perf

tattoo.dan

Any way to make it visible at night when lights are on inside? The customer loves it just wondered if I could do anything so it could be visible at night too. Maybe tinting, but I don't know how much that would help. Lights are pretty bright inside. He still wants to be able to see out. Any ideas? Thanks

Sticky Signs

I had a client with the same problem. He's trained his staff to dim the lights at night. You could also front light the graphics.

MikePro

flood lights.
frosted vinyl on the inside of the window might work, a little bit, but it defeats the purpose of having perforated graphics to see-thru. Without light bouncing off your graphic from the outside, it won't be seen regardless of what you do.

B-RAD Graphics

flood lights.
frosted vinyl on the inside of the window might work, a little bit, but it defeats the purpose of having perforated graphics to see-thru. Without light bouncing off your graphic from the outside, it won't be seen regardless of what you do.

2nd that.. ran into same prob..tell them to put blinds up..lol..or maybe those roll down mesh /screen they have in restaurants..?

tattoo.dan

I had thought about blinds, but he wants to see out. He is just a few doors down from me and doesn't open for a couple weeks, I may play around with a few different ideas. Keep em comin if anyone knows anything else. I will post if I come up with something...thanks

MikePro

tinting the windows from the inside definately won't work.
Much like how car windows they seem dark during the day but at night, when the dome light is on, you can see all the kinky stuff goin' on in the backseat clear as day.