• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Window Perf

VTSigns

Does anyone know a source for window perf that has a white adhesive side and a black face. I went and looked at a job for blocking out windows yesterday and they already had perf on windows and it was placed on the INSIDE of the glass and when it was viewed from the outside the face was white. When looking at it from the inside the face was black. Does anyone know what I am talking about?

WrapYourCar

nope haven't seen it myself, usually a grey or black adhesive side, but perhaps you can get one with white adhesive side, and then print the black for the face.

Wiggum PI

Clear Focus makes a couple of interior adhesives, it might have been black print on the surface, give it the fingernail test in a corner somewhere and see if it has a black/white layer of ink.

VTSigns

Anybody else? I need the adhesive on the white side and the other, non-adhesive side black (the color on this side doesn't really matter).

VTSigns

I forgot to mention that there are no graphics on these. It's simply white and black. I'm pretty certain that neither color is actually printed.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
I sell a non adhesive perf like that and you laminate it with my optically clear removable/permanent mounting adhesive then you can apply to the inside so it would look just how you described

sfr table hockey

There is a clear perf that you reverse print your image then you need to be able to print white. The white floods over the printed image to boost the color from the other side and then a final black layer to create the black inside.

If you have no need to print anything on the white side then just use what Big Fish has and mount on the inside.