• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

window vinyl

J Hill Designs

since you can still 'see' the graphics through the back, its probably a white overprint

but yeah if that doesnt matter, cover in opaque white (make sure the adhesive is white not grey)

JoshT

I didn't put any picture. This is an old thread where someone else asked the same question.

I can't just print on clear, because I need white to show up, but don't have the capability to print white. I know what I'm asking for can be done, because we have done this before by having it shopped out to another company.

They have printed on a view-thru vinyl (the vinyl with holes in it) and have had the adhesive on the side that the graphic is viewed from. It applies to windows very easily and can be removed very easily.

JoshT

You would use a non adhesive window perf and an optically clear double sided face mounting adhesive that is permanent one side and removable on the other. I carry the perf and mounting adhesive if you need a source.

Non adhesive perf is $0.41 a sq.ft and the mounting adhesive is $0.39 a sq.ft and they both come in 54"x150'

This sounds like what I am looking for. BigfishDM - are you able to send a sample for me to see if this is indeed what I need?