• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Windows question

crny1

Not sure if this is the correct place to post this or not. I have a windows question. Is there any programs or anything that will allow windows to show a preview of a eps file instead of the same icon for all of them? I know I can click one time on them and see them in the preview pane but this is kind of a pain in the *** to locate a piece of artwork. I have hundreds and hundreds downloaded from places like shutterstock and I never renamed them even....... so at this point it would take me hours and hours to go through and look at them and rename them when if I could see just a preview (like a jpg or others) then I wouldnt need to rename them. Figured its a long shot but thought I would ask anyway. Thanks

crny1

Hmm didnt think about Bridge because I have never been a fan of it for some reason. Maybe because I havent used it enough.

As for the google project. I tried but it doenst work on windows 10 I am assuming due to it crashing during install. I may have to learn to like Bridge........

Thanks

ThatGuy

I use Directory Opus for my file manager. It does great with previewing all files (even flexi and eps) without being a system hog like Bridge.