• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Winged dollar symbols?

SignosaurusRex

Any ideas where to find good looking black & white dollar symbols with wings......or dollar bills with wings?......flying money? My searches are coming up empty. I'm working late again and running out of gas on this project. Any help is appreciated!

Last edited:

omgsideburns

find some wings.... add them to a dollar sign....

there are plenty of wing vector packs out there.

there are 20 wings on the front page of vecteezy.com right now.. lol.

SignosaurusRex

google "money flying". There's a bunch of images
Thanks, Already did that.......found 1 black & white $ with wings.....black and white is good....even preferable,.....bills with wings is good.....a good assortment is even better.

Last edited:

SignosaurusRex

find some wings.... add them to a dollar sign....

there are plenty of wing vector packs out there.

there are 20 wings on the front page of vecteezy.com right now.. lol.
...:Big Laugh....Thanks, but I'm not looking to create my own clipart package of winged & flying money. Just thought someone might know of a good assortment. Again, any real help is appreciated......I'm :banghead:

Tim Aucoin

iStock Photo.com Search for "flying money" illustrations only. Hope this helps! This is one example... they have a few.

Attachments

• flying money.jpg
    flying money.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 131
Last edited: