• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

With What Do You Print and Cut?

With what brands do you print & cut? Base on printer if hybrid. Check all that apply.

• Colorspan

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Encad

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Epson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gerber Thermal

Votes: 29 29.0%
  • Gerber Inkjet

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • Graphtec

Votes: 12 12.0%
  • Hewlett Packard

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • Mimaki

Votes: 8 8.0%
  • Mutoh

Votes: 10 10.0%
  • Roland Thermal

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Roland Inkjet

Votes: 33 33.0%
  • Seiko

• Summa

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Private Label

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

• None

Votes: 16 16.0%

• Total voters

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
What brand print and cut systems do you currently own and use? If a hybrid system, answer with the brand of printer. Check all answers that apply.

Marlene

I have the Gerber Edge and an old HS Plus 15 and do just about everything I need to do with these two machines. I really like the Edge and the print results. When I need large format, I sub out to Gregory inc. for Scotchprint.

Jen Goodwin

I, too, have an Edge (LE). Love it, but wishing a lot more lately that I could print larger! Not to mention being able to print giclee prints.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
It's interesting that after 107 votes in the last poll, only 7 voters said they had a 15" plotter. Yet in this poll, after only 22 votes, we already have 8 voters with a Gerber Edge ... which would imply ownership of a 15" plotter.

James Chrimes

Gerber Edge And Hs15plus & Gs15plus I Am Looking At The Roland Versa Camm 300 Dont Know If I Would Trade In The Edge As It Is Paid For.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I'd keep the Edge for the unique things it does and to provide for repeats of old jobs. No way is a machine worth only $3,000 to $5,000 that cranks out more than that every month.

K

kevco

right now my answer would be a sharpie and an x-acto. maybe some map colors if its been a good week. HA HA!