• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Woop Woop ... T-Printz.. PRETTY NICE STUFF

Mosh

Like tonight I was spot-lighting in my feild and had my "coon caller" on the top of the truck. I had three coon climb on the back of the truck and I almost shot a hole in my tailgate shooting them. My damn kid didn't slide that back window open fast enough, or I wouldn't of even had to get out of the truck to get them. I will be glad when he is old enough to not have to ride in an F'ing car seat.

sign_student

Like tonight I was spot-lighting in my feild and had my "coon caller" on the top of the truck. I had three coon climb on the back of the truck and I almost shot a hole in my tailgate shooting them. My damn kid didn't slide that back window open fast enough, or I wouldn't of even had to get out of the truck to get them. I will be glad when he is old enough to not have to ride in an F'ing car seat.

...Surely he must be kidding no?