• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Woop Woop ... T-Printz.. PRETTY NICE STUFF

Well I pressed my first shirt with this material today for a test. Pretty amazing. I love the look. It has more of a matte finish opposed to the Colorprint solv. Plus it's a ton cheaper than the CPS..

Now I will have my wife do the washer & dryer test for about 40 cycles. I'll let you all know how it holds up.

I fanyone else trys this material, you do have to let the print cool entirly before you remove the transfer paper. But it take to the material VERY NICE.

I LOVE IT SO FAR.. I will know for sure after the Washer & dryer test.

:clapping:

Steve C.

Is it the 3197 product you are speaking of? I would like to find something
better than the Roland transfer mtl. I'm currently using. can it be contour
cut?

JESSE WALKER

Is it the 3197 product you are speaking of? I would like to find something
better than the Roland transfer mtl. I'm currently using. can it be contour
cut?
Curious, what did you not like about the roland? I am just loving the roland htm2 so far. weeds fantastic for me when i use cleancut blades and the colors are pretty vibrant.I like this a lot better than the old roland transfer material.I also tried Hexis and its pretty good as well but its also more $$ lol.

Steve C.

Curious, what did you not like about the roland? I am just loving the roland htm2 so far. weeds fantastic for me when i use cleancut blades and the colors are pretty vibrant.I like this a lot better than the old roland transfer material.I also tried Hexis and its pretty good as well but its also more $$ lol.

The Roland Transfer we use is pretty nice. Good color and cuts well, as you
have said. I don't know if we have the htm2 or what. The colors are very
subdued when printed but after heat pressed they brighten up quite a bit.
My only problem is the feel of the material on the t's. Very stiff and plastic
feeling. I have seen some transfer material that has a nice feel like cloth. I
have not been able to find out what that product was.

Salmoneye

Summit, I am currently using Rolands new HTM2. Would you PM me what you have to give for this product as I am looking for a more cost competitive material.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
T-Printz Light
24"x50' $75.00
36"x50' $134.00
50"x50' $142.00

T-Printz Dark
24"x50' $108.00
36"x50' $175.00
50"x50' $203.00

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Is my math off Big Fish or is the 50''x50 more per square the the others?
I always thought the wider the cheaper.

No your math is wrong, the 54" comes in at the best sq.ft price so I am almost certain they cut the other sizes from the 54" mill rolls.

Salmoneye

Do you have to use a special transfer tape with this product? Big Fish, what is your opinion as to the durability of this product compared to HTM2? I assume that shipping is additional to this price. Shipping to 79109 for 1 roll of 24" at a time and for 2 rolls at a time. Thanks, you can pm if you prefer.

Tony McD

Have you given it the 40 wash test yet?
Wondering how the material holds up.

Also any special washing and drying instructions?
Customers always say they turn them inside out, dry on low heat,
etc....but did they really?

ProColorGraphics

I have been using the T-Printz as well. I am going through my second 50' roll now. The only thing I have had not work so good is that on some black shirts the white part of the print turned grey. So the color of the fabric of some shirts has bleed through. Also, on colorful jerseys, the ink or dye will bleed through and totally change the color of your print. Just to forewarn you.

The look and feel is amazing. Way better than CPS.

WDP

We never found A transfer worth using. Interesting I will look into it thanks for info. I'm surprised you don't use DTG. After DTGing nothing really seams efficeint or more fun.

- Once you go Mac, you NEVER go back -
You aint lying there!

toleson1

After doing some brief test prints and applications, I just printed my first roll of T-Print light 24x50 and am now into the second one. We plan to start pressing in bulk tomorrow. The one thing is the material came with no suggested heat temp, time or pressure setting and we couldn't find anything on their website so after some testing we found that 35 seconds at 375 deg. seemed to work fairly well on 100% cotton. Anyone else have any suggestions on what worked for them?