• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Words I dislike, Sprinter & Matte black.

Des6139

It was'nt that bad to do.

Attachments

• IMG_0236.jpg
    IMG_0236.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_0237.jpg
    IMG_0237.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_0240.jpg
    IMG_0240.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_0241.jpg
    IMG_0241.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_0248.jpg
    IMG_0248.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 120

Custom_Grafx

Nice!

One question I have been wondering about matte black maintenance... being soooo easy to mark (light fingernail run will "scratch" it) is there any way to restore or repair those kinds of marks? I love the look of it but just get worried how long they maintain that matte look for? Gloss is just so straight forward when it comes to maintaining shine and the such.

ProWraps

words i dislike....

i got 10 more. i have a fleet. im the big swinging d*ck.

no worries. we give you the discount on the back. not the front.

show me the money.

SqueeGee

ProWraps said:
words i dislike....

i got 10 more. i have a fleet. im the big swinging d*ck.

no worries. we give you the discount on the back. not the front.

show me the money.

???

Des6139

Yes bikes are cut vinyl ,sides on recessed panels were rubbed down to the flat then trimmed back to width of furry side of squeegee.Then new piece dropped in.

ProWraps

Weirdo!!!

um no dork.

im refering to all the people that walk into my shop and tell me they got a million vehicles for me so i should give them a major discount on the ONE they bring me.

hence the title "words i dislike".

ill try to talk real SLOOOOOOWWWWW for you next time.

good work to the OP.

i got a full matte black sprinter to do on tuesday. luckily its the new style instead of the old style you had to do. those are a PITA.