• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wow, 1 year ago...

mark in tx

Damn, coming up on my 20th anniversary.

About the 25th anniversary of my first divorce.

Why do I call it my first divorce?

You have to keep your options open.

OldPaint

as i said before me and hennie(thats her name)have been together since 1982. and 1 of the things that keep us together is our understanding of our own emotions. me being a son of an "italian" mother, i have to be aware of what that relationship was based on. Italian mothers have male children.........FOREVER!!!!!! you are a possession!!!!! to be there for her forever!!!!!! now this translates to male italian children as...........the same to any of their WIFES!!!! italian men dont get married, THEY TAKE PRISONERS!!!!!!!! so not being married to a woman, eliminates OWNERSHIP)))))))))))
now hennie, being a "flower child" of the 60's and lived it.........she is still that sensitive & free spirit. so without me having a paper to say... i "own" her, and we stay together for all the right reasons.))))))))))
i tell people we met if they call her my "wife", that we aint married and she is just stayin with me .........TILL SHE GETS A BETTER OFFER, you know how women are))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

OldPaint

signgal, you need to understand my sense of humor!!!!! I LOVE WOMEN, ALL OF EM, thats what got me divorced 3 times...........only diff between me and tiger..........is MONEY)))))))))
i wasa "dog" most of my youth..................