• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wrap Experts Killer Camo

FTG

I bought some sheets of pink camo from camo wraps, only to find out the stuff is absolute junk. I was looking into buying the Killer Camo software wrap experts sell but their link to the thumbnails doesn't work and I don't know what it includes, do they have any colored camo? Pink preferably.

Xcesiv

where are some good camo vector patterns.

Most of the patterns i have found are crap and repeat heaps

Haakon

Since you want pink I guess the look is of the "urban camo" style? I'd just make my own layout as the others say, you are then totally free to adjust it to your actual project and make it unique with no repetition.

I did this myself manually, on a rush job. Manually in the way of wrapping the whole car white at first, then cutting all the camo pieces in 3 different shades and applying them on the car. This made excellent transitions from panel to panel, but if I had the time to order prints that would be a far faster job installvise. Cutting, weeding, premasking and mounting 500+ pieces of camo art took it's time :)

Attachments

• IMG_2019.jpg
    IMG_2019.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 68

FTG

Well I had planned on making my own but she's dead set on a camo with actual trees, leaves and shadows. Like a Realtree sort of camo.

CS-SignSupply-TT

Racewraps, please contact our customer, Ernest Davenport, Davenport Signs, Cleveland, TN 423-400-4347 davenportsigns4@yahoo.com He has created KILLER camo with trees, leaves, etc and he has a Roland SP540V. So he can print whatever color you want. Tell Ernest you were referred by Tim Turner