• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wrap Template Sales People

JoshLoring

Oh wow!!! So this Tartyn guy isn't the creator? He's just reselling Art Station templates??

His exact words "Hi, I'm Tartyn- the creator of all of the vehicle wrap templates" as if HE made them.

The plot thickens.. Lying, cheating, bad service... WOW!

JoshLoring

mgieske said:
Taryn works for Southbeach, a reseller.
He is NOT Artstation

This made my day..

When they approached us they NEVER mentioned Art Station. Now I know who to complain to directly. I was informed it was HIS product, HIS templates

JoshLoring

Well, anyone else that has problems please email Art Station and request them to yank South Beaches Resale.

I've done my part..

Kentucky Wraps

Kentucky Wraps
Yeah, I was called by Tearin last week. He wanted me to "update" my software. I like the product but told him I'll buy it when I'm ready. He called me the next day and started in as if he forgot he called. I reminded him and he said "is money the only thing holding you back". LOL I'd hate to be a cold calling sales person.

sar bossier

Same rude A$$, different name??! Just got ANOTHER call from them, but the guy said his name was Shawn. Rude, sounds like a bill collector - how many times do you have to tell them to STOP CALLING? Need option for call block!!

CheapVehicleWrap

ahh finally, real poop.. in various flavors. And a "poop of the moth club" to boot! Wonder if there's an expiration date.

NOW, isn't that special?