• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wrapping restaurant tables, material recommendation

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Well, he did make stools his first pic to look at. The condition of everything, kinda implies both. Either way, all of these suggestions so far should help.

ColorCrest

All around shop helper.
As with other niche sign segments such as bus stop shelters where a solution is to unlock the cabinets so vandals could just take the posters as opposed to destroying the fixtures, steps are taken with table top graphics so adolescents in shopping malls or school cafeterias don't destroy the intent of the wrap. Time has shown vandalism of table / counter top promotions in restaurants, bars, and liquor stores are of no concern at this point. The programs pay for themselves if executed properly, so much so that some former sign companies are now known as media agencies.

ColorCrest

All around shop helper.
Well, he did make stools his first pic to look at.
A whopping factor in the psychology of table top advertising is the fact that it's human nature to be attracted to bright, colorful objects. That's where high resolution photography and promotional graphics comes into view on tables and bar / counter tops, usually of high quality brands you're already familiar with or maybe would like to try.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
A whopping factor in the psychology of table top advertising is the fact that it's human nature to be attracted to bright, colorful objects. That's where high resolution photography and promotional graphics comes into view on tables and bar / counter tops, usually of high quality brands you're already familiar with or maybe would like to try.

Why did you quote me and answer someone else ?? I merely was referring to the OP's having two pictures posted..... nothing at all to do with your suggestion of bright nauseating colors to eat by. Babies are attracted to bright colors and some animals perhaps. Maybe, you'd like to try again.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Fine, no offense ever taken. Really. But what were you talking about.... and to whom ??

JBurton

Signtologist
Well, he did make stools his first pic to look at.
Does this help clarify things?
1677779688462.png

Mike Paul

Super Active Member
Wow,
Just tell them to reach out to John Taffer, can't imagine what the kitchen looks like..., well maybe lol.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Now I really want to see some visionary mockups, on what they want to do with the place...
Could it really just be some stupid band-aid... Or is there some vision behind this, and a marketing co is asking you to see what's possible?

We have a fun project on our plate... It's a restaurant, with a "food truck" inside. But the truck is just for ordering. It's really out there concept as far as the graphics go. Weird Pop art neon 80's feel.

Oh, the truck was free, has been sitting in a field for years... And they cut 4 feet off the back. It's literally just there for ordering food... But from a tablet. I can't wait to see this when it's all done and open. I'll go, once. Meanwhile... Having quality issues with one aspect of this crazy artwork for the truck wrap. That alone could be another thread.

DL Signs

Never go against the family
We have a fun project on our plate... It's a restaurant, with a "food truck" inside. But the truck is just for ordering. It's really out there concept as far as the graphics go.
That kind of stuff is fun to do. Before I retired I worked for a company who really got into that kind of stuff for beer companies. This is one I did for Leinenkugel's that was at Lambeau field in Green bay WI, along with several other concept bars we built for the stadium. It's a Ford Ranger that we pulled from a junk yard, I welded up a 2x4 steel sub-structure that everything is mounted to. It's just one side, the front and back, the rest is open. The headlights & tail lights all light up, the canoe has track lighting, has storage compartments under the bar tops, and under the section of hood. It has a solid wood bar top, and trailer jacks behind the wheels and in the back corners so it can be raised and rolled around. Behind the door window is where the cash register went, blacked out with vinyl. I finished it in single stage urethane with decals rather than a wrap. By the time everyone agreed on everything I had two weeks to do it... :oops:

Attachments

• leiney truck.jpg
    leiney truck.jpg
    449.9 KB · Views: 98