• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Wrapping with Banner material

QueenamongKings

Wrapping large truss tower with banner material, what's the best way to close the wrap? Grommets or heavy duty velcro? Will be up for 60 days, windy area.

jfiscus

Rap Master
Measuring this will probably be tricky so that the banner is tight; so measure twice, print once.

citysignshop

Wrapping large truss tower with banner material, what's the best way to close the wrap? Grommets or heavy duty velcro? Will be up for 60 days, windy area.
Hmmm, towers are built as a truss for a reason...so there is NO wind load on the structure. (Yes, I have two years of Injunearing skool!)
If you add anything that will 'catch' the wind, it WILL transfer that load to the tower, you can overload the structure, and it may fail catastrophically. Are you willing to risk that? I would not touch this job.