• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wrong Date Format

SameDay Signs

I have Flexi cloud and have been having alot of coloring issues and figured id try to use flexi and see if it helps compared to onyx. Issue im having is that when i go to print it says wrong data format. My confusion is its connected ethernet and loads the percentages of ink and communicates with the print and will even do a nozzle test ect when clicked on but when i go and send a print it rips and then says wrong data format? Completely lost and any help is appreciated
thanks

InkHead

I have Flexi cloud and have been having alot of coloring issues and figured id try to use flexi and see if it helps compared to onyx. Issue im having is that when i go to print it says wrong data format. My confusion is its connected ethernet and loads the percentages of ink and communicates with the print and will even do a nozzle test ect when clicked on but when i go and send a print it rips and then says wrong data format? Completely lost and any help is appreciated
thanks
If I recall this most likely means flexi is not pointing to the correct port. Go to Flexi Production manager and right click on the printer tab and select change port. See what port you have it set to

netsol

perhaps wrong ink set mismatch, between pc and printer?
or wrong header because of firmware update?