• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Xmas holiday

reQ

Who else is taking time off at Xmas? That is the only time in whole year when i take any time off at all, so i am always excited lol. My last business day is December 23rd - will be cleaning shop & organizing stuff for next year. Then taking off & won't come to the shop til the January 4th :)

Sidney

Off for Christmas:)

Busy Year, Busy Season, time to relax and Enjoy Christmas with the Family...:)

Who else is taking time off at Xmas? That is the only time in whole year when i take any time off at all, so i am always excited lol. My last business day is December 23rd - will be cleaning shop & organizing stuff for next year. Then taking off & won't come to the shop til the January 4th :)

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
We stay open most of the season just in case someone's machine goes down during an important holiday sign job. A lot of days end up being half days and very lazy "work" days though.

We always close down for the Christmas break from Dec 23rd noon till Tuesday Jan 3rd this year. We also do a shut down for 1 week in Aug. (need the break so you can recharge) We have one client that we do names on crosses for and they have our home and cell number and we will pop back in and do a cross if needed and if we are going away we have a fellow sign shop that will cover for us for this client

Billct2

We try to do half day on the "eve" and take the holiday off, or next day like this year. But we have retail clients that get orders every week so we're never completely closed.
If it's quiet we will do some shop upgrades.

Same here. We will be closed from Dec. 17th until January 2nd. :)

Vinyldog

My customers have given me the month off. That way I have plenty of time to deliver their thank you presents.