• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Yard Sign Stakes

TheSignShop1316

Good Morning all,
What is the best price and supplier you have found for 100+ yard sign stakes (for 24"h x 18"v yard signs).
Also, any quality info for those stakes. My supplier switched from Step Stakes to cheap china-made and they are breaking at the welds easily.
Thanks!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
And all of them are going by way of Chinese stuff ??

Anyway, our supplier sells a 6" wide stand or a 10" stand. Are you interested in either one ?? I believe the minimum is 75 for the 6" and 50 for the 10"

We get ours from Grimco, the boxes say Made in the USA on them, and we never get customer complaints about them. We buy in bulk to save money and I'm honestly not sure what we're currently paying for them but I wanna say they are around $.60 a piece if we buy a couple hundred or more at a time.

TheSignShop1316

And all of them are going by way of Chinese stuff ??

Anyway, our supplier sells a 6" wide stand or a 10" stand. Are you interested in either one ?? I believe the minimum is 75 for the 6" and 50 for the 10"

Sorry to be vague. I'm looking for the 10"h x 24"v H-Stakes

petepaz

we get our stakes and coro from N. Glantz . they went to the Chinese stakes for a while and same thing happened so they switch back the USA stakes and i have to make sure when i order i specify which stakes i want .(they have a few boxes left over they are trying to get rid of so need to make sure they don't get dumped on me)

TheSignShop1316

we get our stakes and coro from N. Glantz . they went to the Chinese stakes for a while and same thing happened so they switch back the USA stakes and i have to make sure when i order i specify which stakes i want .(they have a few boxes left over they are trying to get rid of so need to make sure they don't get dumped on me)

Makes sense, thanks!

binki

We had some issues getting them but we were able to get them from Fellers in Ontario in a pinch and our local independant sign shop in Orange CA. They were selling them out as soon as they came in. Along with Coro.

Stacey K

I like making signs
Is anyone else having trouble sourcing wire stakes? The vendor we normally use are completely out.
Yes, I ordered from NGlantz and they were back-ordered. Scared me half to death since I had all these senior yard signs but I found some at Midwest...pricey though 99 cents each! I received them the same day the NGlantz "back-ordered" ones arrived LOL - go figure.