• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Yard signs

Flatbed Tools

Merchant Member
It's the software that came with it. I think it's called axis control and go produce. There was no edge feature that I could find, I'll have to keep looking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Only reason I asked what software was because summa did have multiple different softwares depending on when you purchased the machine. The go produce software does have edge recognition. It's called "Align with edges" output option to align direct cut jobs with the media edges using edge detection. Created the artboard to the exact sheet size you are using, center the graphics on the artboard with zero bleed, and then use that same file as the your cut. You can even common line cut this. Many customers use this method.

CanuckSigns

Only reason I asked what software was because summa did have multiple different softwares depending on when you purchased the machine. The go produce software does have edge recognition. It's called "Align with edges" output option to align direct cut jobs with the media edges using edge detection. Created the artboard to the exact sheet size you are using, center the graphics on the artboard with zero bleed, and then use that same file as the your cut. You can even common line cut this. Many customers use this method.
I would love more info on this! Our F1612 runs GoProduce 2.0 and I can;t figure out how to do this