• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Yellotools Demo Videos

Was this demo video useful

• Yes

Votes: 10 90.9%
  • No

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

Yellotools USA

Merchant Member
The cutting mat from Yellotools is absolutely amazing. The quality is superb. I love it. Mine is 59" x 24ft. Having it all in once piece versus 3 mats pushed together is awesome. I've had it for over 2 years now and I'm still on my first side of use. It's a little bit hazy from all the cuts, but still very much clear. I recommend it. It's well worth the money spent.

Thanks so much Roberta! It's comments like these that fuel our fire! We really strive to provide tools that make your life easier! I met someone in Atlantic City this last year that had bought a mat 8 years prior and he had told me that he used to have wrist problems and since he switch to our mat, they went away. It literally gives me the chills hearing him say that.

ikarasu

I went to check the price, and now it wants me to login to see prices... is that new?

I'll be buying a safety ruler from you also... keep coming with the videos, I keep adding to my list!

Thanks for making it 55"! Most of the media I print on is 54". And the stupid big blue ruler is only 52"... And I like how you can link them.

How straight is the edge after linking? If I were to link 2 55", and cut a 110 inch piece, would you notice a nick in the middle where they joined?

Yellotools USA

Merchant Member
I went to check the price, and now it wants me to login to see prices... is that new?

I'll be buying a safety ruler from you also... keep coming with the videos, I keep adding to my list!

Thanks for making it 55"! Most of the media I print on is 54". And the stupid big blue ruler is only 52"... And I like how you can link them.

How straight is the edge after linking? If I were to link 2 55", and cut a 110 inch piece, would you notice a nick in the middle where they joined?

Perhaps you're on the yellotools.com website...they have theirs set up that way. Our website is www.yellotools.us and we ship to USA and Canada. Yes, the safety rulers are straight on the edges so when you use the connector there is no gap. The connector sits inside the round rail where our cutcoaster goes though, so you wouldn't be able to use the cutcoaster in one motion with the connector in place. Hope this makes sense. LOL :)

Yellotools USA

Merchant Member
We have a special running till the end of the month! You can always use your Signs101 discount code (YTS1012017) to get 10% off any purchase at our online store www.yellotools.us for purchases in the USA & Canada only of course, but this new code (YTSUMMER20) gets you 20% off your purchase when you buy $200 or more from our online store www.yellotools.us for purchases in the USA & Canada only. Enjoy shopping!

Yellotools USA

Yellotools USA

Merchant Member
We have a special running till the end of the month! You can always use your Signs101 discount code (YTS1012017) to get 10% off any purchase at our online store www.yellotools.us for purchases in the USA & Canada only of course, but this new code (YTSUMMER20) gets you 20% off your purchase when you buy $200 or more from our online store www.yellotools.us for purchases in the USA & Canada only. Enjoy shopping!

Yellotools USA

Merchant Member

Here's a tip from the co-founder of the German Wrap Association, Robin Bos. :)

Yellotools USA

Merchant Member

Here's another video of our Storage System -

WB

I will say that you guys are be very innovative with a router table.

I am interested in the single back slitter tool.

Yellotools USA

Merchant Member
I will say that you guys are be very innovative with a router table.

I am interested in the single back slitter tool.

Thanks so much! It's called the BodyGuard Knife on our website. It's under Cutters in our products sections. We sell a variety of backslitters with a teflon pad, teflon coat and even one with a custom handle that holds spare blades. :)

Just visit our website at www.yellotools.us

WB

Thanks so much! It's called the BodyGuard Knife on our website. It's under Cutters in our products sections. We sell a variety of backslitters with a teflon pad, teflon coat and even one with a custom handle that holds spare blades. :)

Just visit our website at www.yellotools.us

Is there anyway to order parts off the US site that the Cdn. site doesn't have?