• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Yellow lightbox questions

abadsvt

I have a customer that has a large 32"x240" lightbox. She wants a yellow background with basic black letters. My question is does anyone know if they make yellow lexan or possible yellow acrylic? I thought they made colored acrylic but will that work for a light box (let enought light through)? I thought it would be much easier and last longer if i didn't have to put all the yellow vinyl on. Thanks and I appreciate the help.

Josh

ams

Yep, I actually have "yellow acrylic". I don't have my catalog with me to tell your the proper color name of it, but yes there is.

Drip Dry

Every supplier has yellow translucent acrylic. Not much more cost than white. You make the savings back in the fact that you don't have to use translucent vinyl. Just add the black letters and your done.

Simple

iSign

Every supplier has yellow translucent acrylic. Not much more cost than white. You make the savings back in the fact that you don't have to use translucent vinyl. Just add the black letters and your done.

Simple

+1

Billct2

Yep, absolutely. And if you want it to last for 30 years (like one I did in 1980 and still pass by every week) cut the letters/graphics from black plexi and pin them to the face.