• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Yeti Cup Wrap?

fresh

we made name stickers to label our twins' bottles and food containers at daycare using GF 201, which is a 6mil, no air release calendared vinyl. We printed them with ES inks on our mimaki, and i cannot believe how well they have held up.

Each item has been washed at least 5 times a week for the past 8 months, and all look as good as they did when we applied them. We didn't even laminate the decals! This morning I needed to label a new cup, so I peeled one off of a bottle we don't use anymore and was able to reuse it.

i'm really surprised they have held up so well.

phototec

Does anyone have a template for the Yeti tumbler cups, or know where to get them? I was going to just make one but if I could save the time and just buy one that would be great.

How to make a Yeti template I just wrapped the Yeti cup with application tape, used a plastic drafting 30-60-90 triangle to make a vertical line for the seam both on the starting edge and then on the overlapping end, then using a piece of cut 2x4 cut 12" long with holes drilled through it to hold a Sharpie at the correct height (top and bottom), I placed the 2x4 (vertical) next to the Yeti cup and and rotated the cup, the Sharpie marked a line all around the top edge and then the bottom line on the cup.

I then removed the app tape (carefully) and stuck it down on a piece of thin cardboard, placed a transparent ruler across the outlined pattern and scanned the image. In PhotoShop I enlarged the image to full size, now you have a full size template.

Attachments

• YETI 30 TEMPLATE.jpg
    YETI 30 TEMPLATE.jpg
    201.2 KB · Views: 258