• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Yikes...................................... anybody know it ??

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Can't find it anywhere in my stash. Looks vaguely familiar, but can't place it. Anyone have any help ??

thanks................. Gino
card.jpg

White Haus

Not a Newbie
Helvetica Neue LT Std Cn Bold is pretty damn close to Properties, but not exact. Can't figure out the thinner font but It looks like a thin version of the other.

That apostrophe is odd.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Thanks all.................... S'Rex, I don't have them. That's dead balls on. Guess I'll just rearrange and give him what he wants/needs. I have other copy that I need to use and he wants to keep it the same. Personally for storage sheds, I just don't see how important it is if something doesn't match perfectly.

Bobby H

Arial Sucks.
Antonio and Anton are available at Google Fonts. There's a OTF Variable version of it there as well. Big Shoulders looks a lot like Antonio, plus it has some interesting inline and stencil versions. The Google Fonts site is actually getting to be really pretty good. It's just too bad a bunch of the fonts don't work correctly in CorelDRAW though. I end up having to fire up Adobe Illustrator to get all of them to load and work properly.