• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

yikes!! I %$$ up

gabagoo

Customer sent me a link to a production board he wanted and it was a magnetic board. Why they call them these is questionable as there is no magnet in them.... In any case I have done many over the years. The link showed that the magnetic pieces could be flipped over to use a different color. I figured I would coat out mags with green, then coat the magnetic side with red. I cut up 93 triangles for this one board and decided to test the magnets and, duh..., yea they don't stick on one side. What was I thinking. In any case I told the customer I would have to make him 2 sets, 1 for each color.
I can tell you it took me a long time with a straight edge to cut the little &^%^%'s...but not all bad, as now I can print the new ones on the Edge and cut them up like I originally planned.

I just want to know who makes a double sided magnetic material? someone is selling boards that can do it.

mopar691

Double Sided Mounting Film 2 of them together?

I ran into the same problem 2 years ago. I also made 2 sets, but just now thought of the film idea.