• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

You don't see this on Craigslist everyday....

jiarby

Chris... Maybe you pulled the trigger too fast on yours?

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/cph/sys/2313161832.html

2007 HP Scitex XL1500 5M Production Printer - $65000 (Phoenix)

Date: 2011-04-08, 11:17AM MST

2007 HP Scitex XL1500 5M Production Printer SN: 2983

PRINTING
Print technology
Drop-on-demand, piezoelectric inkjet
Print resolution, color
Up to 740 x 370 dpi
Maximum print speed
1,333 ft2/hr
Ink types
Solvent pigmented inks
Print heads
32 (8 per color in 4 color mode, 4 per color in 8 color mode)
Ink cartridges
8 (cyan, magenta, yellow, black, light cyan, light magenta, light yellow, light black)

PAPER HANDLING
Document finishing
Roll-to-roll, roll-to-freefall
Productivity Features Included
Switch between 4, 6 and 8 colors and back, Sample mode sharp 8 point text, skip white, HP Supertext
Media sizes, custom
Up to 17 ft wide
Rolls maximum input
Rolls External Diameter
15.75 in
Rolls Maximum Weight
882 lb
Thickness
Up to 0.39 in
Media types
Self-adhesive vinyl, PVC, mesh, fabrics, flexface banner, paper, and more
Paper handling standard,input
Load file while printing, multi-roll handling
Paper handling standard,output
Backlit and double-sided printing

DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT
Product dimensions (W x D x H)
21.3 x 4.9 x 6.7 ft
Product weight
8,222 lb

Asking $65,000.00 OR BEST OFFER. Please call for sales terms and details.

Contact Adam Blake at or email the link above for more information.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 2313161832

Attachments

• hp1.jpg
    hp1.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 90
  • hp2.jpg
    hp2.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 61
  • hp3.jpg
    hp3.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 88
  • hp4.jpg
    hp4.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 60

CheapVehicleWrap

...a Heidelberg, an Istra...

Heidelberg.

...a dinosaur, four colors.

You can smell the weight.

Two tons, without the ink.

( inhales, clears throat )

Machine is a Tank. Built for production and will make you a ton of money.
Old solvent technology but built to last. Israeli built, All the best grand format machines have been developed in Israel

We have 2 of the XL1500 3 meter (10 foot) versions of this machine that run all day all night for the past 4 and 5 years on end and really have never broken or went down.

Discontinued from HP/Scitex in an effort to protect environment and push UV and Latex...

$65k for an 07' is a good deal

MoshowNZ

Somehow makes me think of early computers which were the size of a room. Would be fun to see in use though.

cdiesel

Hmm.. I wonder whose it was and if it runs. RTR Services (the guys who have it listed) is a off-lease dealer that sells a little of everything for banks. Looks to me like it was carted off on a trailer and is probably sitting in a non-environmentally controlled warehouse somewhere.

Looks like a nice printer for the money. If it weren't for the latex machine and the fact that we're probably going to order a Zund at ISA, I'd jump on this.

SAS

It's on RTR's website. I have purchased a few things from RTR at there NC location. You can get some good deals sometimes but if that is like there smaller printers that I have seen they just unpluged and loaded it on a truck. Most that I have seen in Raleigh they still have the ink in the lines.
But I have purchased a GBC Laminator that was missing the steel feed table, a zero turn mower, bandsaw, and a tanning bed (for my wife).
They take offers, they say once they get three they give the highest to the lease holder.
The best deal I got was the tanning bed it sold for over 5k they where asking $800. I put in a bid for $500 and was called back about three months later asking if I would give $550. It had less then 20 hours on it.

http://rtrservices.com/equipment.php?id=15&page=3&q=