• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

You want it when?

Colin

We've likely all seen that cartoon with guys laughing hard, with the caption "You want it when?!?"

I thought this was pretty funny too...

Attachments

• Drop Everything.jpg
    Drop Everything.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 56

Colin

I've had a doozie of a customer lately. One of those who get emotionally attached to their really bad design (done in PowerPoint of course). At one point I felt like saying: "It's my job to make you look like a professional; you're getting in my way."

I may post on this later, with samples.

"Stress - the silent killer"

rjssigns

I've had a doozie of a customer lately. One of those who get emotionally attached to their really bad design (done in PowerPoint of course). At one point I felt like saying: "It's my job to make you look like a professional; you're getting in my way."

Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

petepaz

i have needed that for the past 2 months. everybody lately thinks you are sitting around twittling your tumbs waiting for them to call. they figure their job is the only job and there is no reason it should take 7-10 working days (before we got digital printers it was 15-20 and an expediting charge if you needed it sooner...those days are gone)