• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Your website?

signmeup

Geeeezuz. Carter that site apears to be blank in IE except for your resume and facebook "like" button and it froze Firefox when I tried to click the signs button.

SignManiac

It took over a minute to load. Normally I wont wait for any site to load that's that slow. I'm not keen on the flash at all.

signmeup

I haven't been to any other websites in this thread that wouldn't load. I'd say Carter has a problem. It didn't work in the first and second most popular browsers on the planet. At least on my computer.

cartar929

Thanks for letting me know the problem in IE. I'll have to fix that,the portfolio html link isn't all the way finished yet. But, thanks for the feedback.

signmeup

Well... A loading thing appears first and when it finishes a black thing appears with a sharpie and a roll of green fishing line and then a strip of pictures hinges up from it and I can click the pictures to get a gallery to look at. What's the black thing? It looks like some sort of electronic device. The pop up list from the menu bar doesn't seem to be linked to anything.

phototec

Great work!

the lazy man's website... flickr!

Hey Alan, I love the bison_imageonly, is that all metal?

Can you tell us how you made it?

First time for me to see your artwork on Flicker, and I was simply blown away.

Great work, you are a MASTER!
:notworthy:

It appears you work with metal and glass, can I ask what you use your wide format ink-jet printer for, is it used for part of the metal etching process?

Thanks,
Jon

cartar929

"signmeup" that sounds about right. a loading screen appears first so that all content can be loaded from the flash movie from the web server to your browser.

"the black thing" is a color book that would hold color swatches that's why when you click on it the pictures appear like they do.

you can click on the sharpie to view some personal design work and photos.

"roll of green fishing line" is a small cutting mat.

"the black thing that looks like some sort of electronic device" is a usb drive, if you click on it has my resume saved on it.

as far as the pop list goes, that is part of my html which is not finished being developed yet. well it sounds like the flash is loading into your web browser thanks for checking that out.