• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Your website?

ams

I haven't built my website yet, well I did and it looked horrible and starting over. Can you all post the links to your websites so I can get an idea of what to do for mine?

LET ME BE CLEAR BEFORE TWO PEOPLE BITE ME FOR POSTING THIS

I am in no way would copy anything from your website. I am only interested in the layout (links, content, banner, etc) and what kind of stuff you are displaying (photos, services, customer letters, etc)

I just want to get an idea so I don't create some weird trashy website.

Locals Find!

you may take a look at mine if you want just google my name minus the llc and add .com

Its not the greatest but its effective. Users seem to like it.

ams

Excellent, this is a good start, it seems everyone is more about the business and services and less about filling it up with job photos.

Dan Antonelli

Here's link to some of the ones we've built for other sign companies.

http://signshopmarketing.com/webdesignportfolio/index.htm

Not to be self promotional, but you might want to consider hiring a professional (any professional) unless you are very experienced in web design. There's so many things to understand about site design and marketing, I can't imagine a novice building an effective, properly optimized and aesthetically pleasing site that represents their brand, and marketing messaging. Not to mention building one that actually brings in work.

FrankenSigns.biz

What's the best program to use? I designed several sites for my customers, but thus far I've only used Godaddy's Website Tonite. I'm learning Concrete5, Wix seems pretty good, and Flux5 is looking very promising at $99. I have not tried out DreamWeaver, WordPress or Joomla. What do you guys use?

FrankenSigns.biz

One vote for WordPress.

Dan, not smart a thing to say. Not at all.

We may not be as talented as you but you are not giving us "average" guys enough credit. People can learn ya know...

Craig Sjoquist

It really is not the greatest at all but I'm no website designer or pretend to be, also used a supplied web builder..that said

Customers have liked it because of the beach pictured, then my pictures with few words and the before and after pictures .. the rest really could be improved. http://www.592sign.com

Jim Doggett

Man, you guys have some nice web sites.

Ours is http://www.inthesign.biz

Not so fancy but I do like the On-Line Art Approval
and Art Upload option.

I like everything about it!!! It's old school, but you do neet stuff that's really easy to identify and browse. And the home page communicates in a nanosecond exactly what you are and how to contact you.

Superb, even if using oldschool web progamming. IMHO