• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

ZUND won't cut on Reference point

janieanders

Hey everyone,

I have never had this issue before but I've been clearing and changing the alignment to 0 before setting any reference points, then I'll manually enter it through the Zund panel, but it still cuts off of the reference point each time, I even do a laser simulation to check its going where I want it to, and that looks totally fine? So something seems to be overriding it and I just don't know what it could be, anyone got some insight?

Flatbed Tools

Merchant Member
Hey everyone,

I have never had this issue before but I've been clearing and changing the alignment to 0 before setting any reference points, then I'll manually enter it through the Zund panel, but it still cuts off of the reference point each time, I even do a laser simulation to check its going where I want it to, and that looks totally fine? So something seems to be overriding it and I just don't know what it could be, anyone got some insight?
Hey Janie,

I am pretty sure I know why this is happening. Could you shoot me an email so we can discuss? info@flatbedtools.com