• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Knowledgeable, Experienced and Professional Sign Veteran Seeking Remote Work

GimmeLiberty

Get used to it. Working remotely via a common- shared online computer drive and project board is not only practical and efficient, it’s also the new norm acceptable throughout most industries - including ours - signage and graphics.

I have the experience, the motivation and the discipline to work from my remote home-office for you! I also have 30+ years of sign industry experience including Design, Sales, Project Management, Project Estimating and Permit Expedition.

I’m seeking a remote position in one or more of the above (hybrid) positions with a company whose mainstay is the design, production and installation of electric and architectural signage. I’m experienced and accustomed to managing multiple projects simultaneously including small one-offs to multi-location roll-outs and rebrands.

My experience includes accounts and projects within the Medical and Healthcare field, Banks and Credit Unions, the Hospitality Industry, Restaurant and Fast Food chains, Automotive, Petroleum and C-Stores and much more. Working with corporate marketing, architects and engineers, commercial property developers and management as well as the small business owner are also ingrained as part of my working experience. From a regulatory standpoint, I have worked directly with Planning & Zoning personnel, Building officials and Zoning Boards. Wearing multiple hats and not being one dimensional is just part of my M.O.

I’m looking for the right opportunity with the right company and with the right fit. If you are further interested and to request a copy of my resume and other credentials, please contact me at the email address provided in this post. Or, please text me accordingly at the provided cell number.

My goal is to be a Difference-Maker for you and your company!

Email: gimmeliberty61@gmail.com

Cell: 561-490-2576

Gene@mpls

Obviously you're not educated enough to read the entire post before making such a crass comment. The post never mentioned the notion that I produce a product or that I install anything.

And for someone looking for work... that is the kind of remark best made to oneself.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I have enough enemies on both sides of the fence....... not gonna enter into this one.

Hope you find what ya came here looking for. :toasting:

GimmeLiberty

I have enough enemies on both sides of the fence....... not gonna enter into this one.

Hope you find what ya came here looking for. :toasting:
Sadly, no. I didn't find what I was looking for, which was possibly new clientele or sign companies that might have an open mind and a need for outside council. What I did find was few uneducated rednecks and hooligans looking to start an online fight for their own juvenile amusement. Too bad. Signs 101 should ban this type of behavior and expel the lowlifes and redneck trolls promoting this type of behavior. Thank you for being civil and staying neutral. I will withdraw this post and thread. I've had far better success on SignWeb (Signs Of The Times) Classifieds, but that's above and beyond the intellectual level of the typical trolls viewing this site. This site is a joke and a complete waste of time and pretty much useless unless you want to spar with ignorant asshole rednecks. Go ahead and ban me. I don't give a flying f**k. Again, thank you for being civil and neutral.

GimmeLiberty

Obviously you're not educated enough to read the entire post before making such a crass comment. The post never mentioned the notion that I produce a product or that I install anything.

And for someone looking for work... that is the kind of remark best made to oneself.
I'm looking for clients, dickhead. Big difference but you're too stupid, ignorant or disheveled to understand the difference. I thank God Almighty every day that I never have the sorry experience of meeting and dealing with someone as stupid and dumb as you. I warned you. Do you want more? There's plenty of reinforcements where that came from. Your move, Einstein. Show your ignorance and make my day. You'll hang yourself and I won't have to say another word. I warned you.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Sadly, no. I didn't find what I was looking for, which was possibly new clientele or sign companies that might have an open mind and a need for outside council. What I did find was few uneducated rednecks and hooligans looking to start an online fight for their own juvenile amusement. Too bad. Signs 101 should ban this type of behavior and expel the lowlifes and redneck trolls promoting this type of behavior. Thank you for being civil and staying neutral. I will withdraw this post and thread. I've had far better success on SignWeb (Signs Of The Times) Classifieds, but that's above and beyond the intellectual level of the typical trolls viewing this site. This site is a joke and a complete waste of time and pretty much useless unless you want to spar with ignorant asshole rednecks. Go ahead and ban me. I don't give a flying f**k. Again, thank you for being civil and neutral.
You and your 4 posts since last Wednesday and you have knowledge and experience.
You seem mean and impatient.

Boudica

I'm looking for clients, dickhead. Big difference but you're too stupid, ignorant or disheveled to understand the difference. I thank God Almighty every day that I never have the sorry experience of meeting and dealing with someone as stupid and dumb as you. I warned you. Do you want more? There's plenty of reinforcements where that came from. Your move, Einstein. Show your ignorance and make my day. You'll hang yourself and I won't have to say another word. I warned you.
Is this on your resume? Your wording should attract a good fit!

Boudica

So, gimmelib, I have a suggestion for you. You're new, and have probably not caught up on the wisdom of a good s101 member named Robert and the virtues of listening. My advice to you... Listen to the room. You are representing yourself for employment. Not looking great here.

Johnny Best

I still stuck on Gimme in his jammies sitting on the couch Installing a sign.
He sounds like a briefs and wifebeater shirt kind of guy to me..

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
nep7w7l547461.jpg