• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Knowledgeable, Experienced and Professional Sign Veteran Seeking Remote Work

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
You're cut off.
Barnacles!
1682737331482.png

ADASignLady

Sadly, no. I didn't find what I was looking for, which was possibly new clientele or sign companies that might have an open mind and a need for outside council. What I did find was few uneducated rednecks and hooligans looking to start an online fight for their own juvenile amusement. Too bad. Signs 101 should ban this type of behavior and expel the lowlifes and redneck trolls promoting this type of behavior. Thank you for being civil and staying neutral. I will withdraw this post and thread. I've had far better success on SignWeb (Signs Of The Times) Classifieds, but that's above and beyond the intellectual level of the typical trolls viewing this site. This site is a joke and a complete waste of time and pretty much useless unless you want to spar with ignorant asshole rednecks. Go ahead and ban me. I don't give a flying f**k. Again, thank you for being civil and neutral.
If I had the funds right now, and time to communicate what I need and get everything sent back and forth, I would have been interested. I was impressed by your original post and of course, read it completely. I know. Few people read nowadays, and too many people tell me to stop writing long posts and put everything in two words or less. All I need is good clean accurate shop drawings, almost all very simple ADA room ID signs, along with some directional signs, parking signs, and evacuation plans. My main guy had to leave after 15 great years, and he can only come in and help me out on Fridays, which is not enough time to get all the work done. Since he was also a very creative person, he could do all my sales materials as well, illustrations for newsletters I write on Linked In, etc. Frankly, I like being there in person because human contact is important, but still, if I need it done long distance by an expert person is better than not at all. I agree that Signs of the Times is a better format, but right now, I'm in a conversation with Mark, the editor, because they are using a method of certifying emails that cuts me out because they have an ancient email for me and that service is not active, so I can't get confirmed, even though I write for the magazine! I'm sure Mark will get it fixed, but I came here because I couldn't post my classified there. I find this site terribly difficult to navigate. A friend in the business recommended it, but I had hoped more people from California would be on the site, since I need to find some local people right now. Good luck, and you can keep in touch with me at sharontoji@me.com. You can check out our companies at 4adasigns.com. Let me know what you think. I would value your opinion.

ADASignLady

That's just it. You and many of the others don't get it. I'm not looking for "work" and I'm far from unemployed. I was looking for additional clients to bring on board and tried to make that clear in an earlier post. Oh, by the way, you want to bring the "economy" into the equation? Fine. Locally and for myself, I can't complain. But look at what's happened over the last 2-1/2 years to the national economy since a feeble, senile old Communist and his allies were installed in the White House. Fuel prices, supply chain disruptions, record inflation. Shall I go on? No need to. I'm shutting this thing down and moving on to more important and productive venues. This is a huge waste of my time and resources.
Well, I knew Trump loved Putin and all things Russian, and is obviously feeble and senile and old, but didn't realize he had become a Communist.